It is a beautiful sunny day outside, what better way to treat yourself than going boating. But, do not be caught off guard by the unpredictable. Get boating or personal watercraft insurance to protect yourself, your passengers, and your boat from imminent dangers such as fire, theft, and collision.
If you love your boat, get insurance coverage from the reliable agents at GFS Insurance Group in the great state of Georgia. Let our experienced staff assist you with advice that best fits your insurance coverage needs. The coverage will be determined by evaluating the size, value, and type of your boat.
In the state of Georgia, you are not required by law to have boat insurance, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
Most boat owners coming into our offices are not aware of the different coverage types that we offer. Below are some of the many coverage options that our clients have to choose from and bundle.
- Physical damage coverage – this can be added to your policy. It protects your boat when it is in storage as well as when it is in the water or out of the water.
- Liability coverage – This coverage will come in handy when you collide with a dock or with another boat out on the waters.
- Personal liability – This coverage protects you or even a family member when they get into an accident where another person gets injured.
- Property damage – this covers any damage that might be caused to property belonging to another person when you are operating your boat or watercraft.
- Medical payments coverage – this comes in handy when you are involved in an accident and either you or your passenger becomes injured. This coverage will cover medical bills including funeral expenses in case of a death.
Be a responsible watercraft or boat owner and get insurance from GFS Insurance Group. Consult with our team of experts to ensure you get the right coverage that fits your needs.